JAPAN BUSINESS VOICE & DATA PLANS
♦ Low cost monthly sim or router service fees ♦ Rollover unused data up to one year* ♦ FREE Voice Calls Plan ♦ FAST High Speed Sims and Routers ♦ Share data on multiple sim cards or routers ♦ No daily caps / no throttling ♦ Sim Tethering / WiFi Hotspot ♦ Monthly usage detailed statements ♦ FREE Delivery and Return in Japan ♦ International delivery available ♦ FAST 375Mbps High Speed Sim ♦ Text Messaging Plan ♦ 24-hour Customer Support
4G DATA ONLY, TEXT &
TETHERING SIM CArDS
VOICE CALLS, 4G DATA
TEXT & TETHERING SIM CARDS
4G WIFI ROUTERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Additional)
- Current plan available with either sim card or WiFi router rentals.
- Rental period may be extended on a month to month basis after the initial 3 to 12 month period until the initial plans remaining data allowance has been exhausted. Return is available prior to the initial 3 to 12 month period ending, but there are no refunds for unused data or airtime minutes for early returns.
- You may request a new plan be added as an extension after the completion on the initial 3 to 12 month rental period. This type extension can only begin on the 1st day of the following month.
- Business plans include a data allowance between 30 to 100GB during a set period from 1 up to 12 months. You determine the amount of data required during your rental period with unused data rollover during the rental period as described. Included monthly sim card or router rental data allowance amounts are prepaid in advance and unused data allowance will not be refunded at the end of the initial maximum rental period. Data overages exceeding the data allowance are charged accordingly during the rental period. You may request a rental period shorter than the maximum allowable.
- There are no daily data caps or data allowance caps (maximum) on the initial three, six or twelve month periods. Data overages exceeding the included data allowance will be calculated at the applicable data plan (GB) rates and charged to your rental order. Full payment of the initial data plan's 3 to 12 month rental costs are required at the time of shipment of the sim card or router. Detailed statements are sent via email for each monthly period. For data requirement more than offered feel free to contact us at anytime.
- You may special request to combine a sim card and WiFi router in your rental order. The applicable monthly rental rate will be charged.
- An additional sim card or WiFi router may be added to the plan at any time during the rental period.
- Domestic Local Calls are free as indicated, but do not include outgoing toll calls. Outgoing domestic text messages are charged unless included in the rental plan. All International outgoing text messages are charged at the applicable rate per message. SMS/Text configuration may be required for certain devices.
- DETAILED BILLING & STATEMENTS
Call & Data usage statements (determined by the plan chosen) will indicate; date, time, number dialed if applicable, service type, data usage in bytes, or length of call. Statements are processed on a monthly billing cycle. The cycle ends on the last day of each month. You will receive a detailed statement of your charges by e-mail between 2 - 8 weeks after the completion of the rental and return of the cellular equipment. Statement will included all domestic and international airtime charges. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding the rental statement or require expedited service. Our Japan airtime rates are based on accumulated airtime usage. Minutes are charged from actual call times rather than per call made.
- NO CAPS or THROTTLING
- FASTEST SPEEDS AVAILABLE
- DIRECT CONNECTION / NON-MVNO
- NO TOPPING OFF REQUIRED
- LARGEST COVERAGE AREA IN JAPAN
SPEED: Our 4G service from DoCoMo is a direct connection to the network with speeds currently as high as 375Mbps.
COVERAGE: NTT DoCoMo provides coverage in all major cities, rural areas, on bullet trains, and recently on most subway lines.
CAPS: There are no daily, weekly or monthly limits (Caps) on the amount of data which may be transferred using our sim cards or mobile devices.
THROTTLING: Also, we do not throttle (speed reduction) after a data limit has been reached. Thus, there is no requirement to add data (Top-off) which may be inconvenient when on the move in Japan and access to the internet is necessary.
MVNO: Most other companies use MVNO's (mobile virtual network operators) which are 3rd party networks or sub-carriers which piggyback off the main network. The speeds provided are determined by the MVNO's backbone and backend capacity. So it's important to confirm the data speeds and limitations in advance of choosing your service in Japan. For example, some MVNO's limit speeds to 75Mbps, the life of the service, the daily and overall data included with the plan.
JCR's JAPAN PREPAID DATA SERVICE BEGINS SEPTEMBER 1st, 2017
375Mbps download (max)
50Mbps upload (max)
Throttling: Should the total data transferred exceed the included plan allowance during the contracted period, the data speed will be reduced - up to 128Kbps for uploads and downloads.
No Daily Caps. Direct voice and data connection to the network – Non-MVNO.
NTT DoCoMo provides the largest coverage area available in Japan using a combination of both the 4G and 3G networks. 3G Service is available in areas not covered by the 4G network.
Add 8% Japan Consumption Tax to all rates and fees. Discounts available for long term or multiple rentals. Please contact us for rentals exceeding 60 days. Replacement cost for non-returned or damaged items.